78-7063 HOLUAKI LOOP Kailua-Kona, HI
House Sold -
First offering of brand-new resort homes by Brookfield Residential in the Keauhou Area in years! Holua Kai’s Plantation-style homes have been specifically designed to connect indoor and outdoor spaces by virtue of large open floor plans that maximize natural lighting and ventilation. Offering 4 different floor plans: 3 single level homes and one two-story home.
Homes range from 1,851 SqFt to 2,685 SqFt, all with 2-car garages. Lot sizes range from 5,200 SqFt to 9,500 SqFt. The 2-story home has the option to be a 3, 4, or 5 bedroom home. There will also be an option for individual swimming pools and spas on many lots.
The homes take advantage of cool ocean and mountain breezes, and amazing coastline views while overlooking the manicured fairways of the Kona Country Club’s Ocean Course. Holua Kai at Keauhou offers private residential courtyards in a gated pedestrian-friendly community. A resort within a resort, Holua Kai features a Private Recreation Center complete with a gathering hale, family pool, and spa.
Residents will also have access to the Sunset Hale which is an Ocean Front Lookout.
Each home has quality finishes throughout plus central air conditioning and 1-Year Builder Warranty.
Holua Kai at Keauhou is open from 9:00AM to 5:00PM everyday!
Located behind the Holua Resort at Mauna Loa Village.
Open Daily 9:00AM – 5:00PM.
For homes that are 90 days or longer to completion, 50% commission will be paid once the contract is binding and 15% deposit is in escrow, with the remaining 50% commission paid at close. Inventory homes will have 100% commission paid at closing.
Realtors/Agents must accompany buyers on the initial visit to Holua Kai at Keauhou.
HOA Dues projected at $420/Month for Interior Homes and $500/Month for Golf Course & Ocean Front Homes.
Take Alii Drive south from the Kamehameha III intersection to Kaleiopapa Street (road leading the the boat ramps at Keauhou Bay) and turn right. Turn left and enter the Holua Resort at the Mauna Loa Village. Proceed through the complex, passing the tennis courts and through the gated entrance of Holua Kai at Keauhou. The Holua Kai at Keauhou Sales Office is at the end of the private road.
- Sub-Type: Detached
- Land Tenure: Fee Simple
- Subdivision: Holua Kai at Keauhou
- Oceanfront Parcel: No
- Sale Type: Standard Sale
- District: North Kona
- Ownership: Full
- Zoning: RM-4
- Roads: Private
- Parking: Covered, Detached
- Record Sys.: Regular
- Disclosure Form: Yes
- Land Area: 8,175 sqft
- Lot: 25
- Year Built: 2019
- Bathrms: 3 [Full], 1 [Half]
- Living Area: 2,372
- Pets Allowed: Yes
- Unit Descr: Single Family Home, Single Level
- Ext Area: 285
- Design: Double Wall, Wood Frame
- Frontage: Almost Oceanfront
- View: Bay, City, Coastline, Golf Course, Mountain, Ocean, Ocean Horizon, Sunset
- Garage Area (Total): 484
- Internet Avail: Cable, DSL, Satellite
- Kitchen: Island
- Wastewater: Sewer-Connected
- Security: Card, Gated Community, Key
- Appliances: Convection Oven, Disposal, Dishwasher, Microwave, Refrigerator, Range/Oven, Range Hood, Wine Cooler
- Pool: Concrete/Gunite, In Ground, Spa/Hot Tub
- Telephone Avail: Cable, Cell, Land Line, Satellite
- Other Features: Ceilings-9’+, Ceiling-Cathedral, Sprinkler System-Exterior, Exterior Lighting, Home Warranty, Landscaped, Sprinkler System-Lawn, Recreation Area, Smoke/Heat Detector
- Heating/Cooling: Central, Air Conditioning
- Water: Municipal
- TV Avail: Satellite, Cable
- Fencing: Rock/Stone, Vinyl
- Topography: Level
- Window Covers: None
- Washer/Dryer: None
- Power: Underground
- Current Taxes: $4,016
- Assessed Bldg: $0
- Monthly Assn.: $500.00
- Price Per Sqft: $864
- Assessed Lnd: $343,300
- CC&R’s: Yes
- Home Exemption Amt: $0
- Terms Accept.: 1031 Exchange, Cash, Conventional, FHA, VA
- CSB: 3+GET
- Subagency Offered: No
- Restrictions: Variable Rate Comm
Lister: Heidi White Realtor (S) 57643
HIS ID: 57643
Office : Green Realty Group RB-20745
HIS ID: 2220
Office Address: 1888 Kalakaua Ave. C312 Honolulu, HI 96815
- 3 bed
- 3 bath